Holy Hour & Eucharistic Adoration
YOUR ADORATION HOUR with Jesus is still available!
WE ESPECIALLY NEED:
Monday: 7a, 8a, 11a, 12p, 3p
Wednesday: 7a, 8a, 12p, 1p
Friday: 11am – 12pm, 1pm – 2pm, and 8pm – 9pm
Saturday: 12a, 1a, 2a, 3a
click on Make Commitment
In silence, the Blessed Sacrament is waiting, offering divine strength for all of us. There, in Jesus’ Presence, hearts are healed. Doubters believe. Children adore. Vocations grow. Quietly, powerfully, Jesus shows us the truth, that He is real. And He is love.
Holy Spirit Parish offers all day Adoration on Mondays & Wednesdays and all day/night Adoration on Fridays!
Check out these articles:
“10 Surprising Things That Happen When You Go To Adoration More Often“
We are looking for some individuals (older teens, college and young adults, adults) and groups (families, multiple families taking one hour, committees and ministry groups) to commit to a regular hour (either once a week, every two weeks, or once a month) to keep Our Lord company at Holy Spirit Church.
What you can do:
- Sign up for Daytime Hours.
- Sign up for Overnight Hours.
- Sign up for 1 Hour 1 Week a month.
- Email us with the specific hour you would like to commit to
- Sign up on the Alternate list to be available in case of an Adorer’s illness or out of town.
- Just drop in to visit with Jesus for any amount of time.
- Email us with any questions: [email protected]