Holy Hour & Eucharistic Adoration
“The best time you will spend on earth.”
-St. Mother Theresa
All day/night Adoration!
Most urgent hours needed:
7-8am Fri, 8-9am Fri, 10-11am Fri
Sign up today for the best hour you will spend on earth by sending an email to Lisa Ciola or Andrew Tremel, [email protected]
Holy Spirit Parish offers Holy Hour every Monday, Wednesday 7-8PM and Friday 7 PM through Saturday 9AM.
Daytime Adoration starting at 7:00am Friday will begin again as soon as we have at least THREE people/groups signed up.
Pope John Paul II called Eucharistic Adoration “an important practice that becomes an inexhaustible source of holiness” and a tradition “of inestimable value to the life of the Church.” The regular nocturnal adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at Holy Spirit serves and supports the entire parish.
Everyone is welcome to come and pray during this time, but we are looking for some individuals (older teens, college and young adults, adults) and groups (families, multiple families taking one hour, committees and ministry groups) to commit to a regular hour (either once a week, every two weeks, or once a month) to keep Our Lord company at Holy Spirit Church.
- Sign up for Daytime Hours: 7:00am Friday to 7:00pm Friday
- Overnight Hours: 8:00pm Friday to 9:00am Saturday
- Email us with the specific hour you would like to commit to at: [email protected]
- Sign up on our Substitution List to be available in case of an illness or out of town. Please specify possible availability time slot:
7:00am-12:00pm, 12:00pm-7:00pm, 8:00pm to 12:00am, 12:00am-7:00am
- Just drop in to visit with Jesus for any amount of time
If you are interested in pledging an hour or more per month, or even just want to learn more about it, please email [email protected].
Check out this article on the 10 Surprising Things That Happen When You Go To Adoration More Often