Welcome to Our Parish!
We are happy to welcome you to Holy Spirit Catholic Church! We are a parish that joyfully embraces the fullness of the Sacramental Life and the faith of the Church. You are always welcome to join us whether you are visiting from out of town, new to the area, renewing your faith, or even as you seek out answers in your life and are perhaps discovering faith for the first time.
Practicing, Rediscovering the Faith, Seeking & Inquiring
“Today salvation has come to this house” (Luke 19:9)
Join the Parish
Please join the parish by completing the Registration Form. This form is a fillable PDF, which means you can type your information into the form, save the file to your computer, and then email it to the parish office. Saving the form requires the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- To facilitate communication with you
- So we can more accurately plan for parish needs
- Sacramental record keeping
- So that we can help you with the responsibility of being a good steward of parish resources through your financial support
*Young Adults should register after graduating college
Interested in having your home blessed? Contact us to find out more!
No matter how long it has been or what you prior experiences have been like, you can rediscover your merciful Father in Heaven and His life giving mercy in the Sacrament of Confession.
5 Easy ways to become introduced to Holy Spirit
1. Check out our parish calendar for events that speak to you and match your comfort level
2. See our parish ministry and organization section for more information
3. Religious Education (for Adults and Children) – As you rediscover your Catholic faith, our Religious Education office is excited to offer you and your children opportunities to learn more about the faith and to help with preparations for receiving any of the Sacraments, especially Baptism, First Holy Communion and Confirmation. If you don’t know where to begin, let us take that first step with you together!
4. Youth Ministry – We have middle school and high school aged opportunities to make new friends and to grow in the faith, no matter your background.
5. Young Adult Ministry – There is an active parish Young Adult Group and exciting events for young adults throughout the Diocese of Arlington.
We welcome Protestants, those of other faith traditions and anyone who is exploring and searching for the truth. Please seek us out and feel free to join us for Sunday Mass or any of our parish events that match your comfort level.
You should feel very welcome to contact us. We believe in the dignity of every person and treat everyone respectfully no matter what he or she believes. We would love to play a role in your faith journey and to walk with you as you seek out what you are looking for.