This youth organization, sponsored by the Holy Spirit Knights of Columbus, is for girls ages 10-18.
What we do: with guidance, the girls develop their own ideas on how to participate in the parish and live out their Catholic faith through charitable contributions. The adults involved will be available to provide guidance and assist the girls in learning the skills needed to bring about the successful completion of their projects.
Past projects and activities from the 2020-2021 school year have included:
- Planning and running the Drive thru Lenten Soup Supper
- Planning and running the Advent Children’s gift bags event
- Helping with the new outdoor Stations of the Cross with Squires
- Collecting used rosaries for the poor
- Decorating the church for Christmas and Easter
- Donating personal care items for Comfort Cases for Children in Foster Care
- Family Meal Kits for St. Lucy Warehouse
- Donating food for ACCA
- Donut Sales with the Knights of Columbus
For more information, contact: Kristin Gorak at [email protected].