Winter Retreat Packing List
- Sleeping Bag
- Warm, Comfortable Clothes
- No Leggings
- No Sleeveless Shirts
- Nothing form fitting or see through
- All teens must sleep fully clothed
- Tennis shoes and warm clothes for outside
- Reusable Water Bottle
- All prescription and over the counter meds will be left with the nurse. Teens will be allowed to carry their epi-pen or inhaler, but need to check in with Myranda and the Nurse to let them know.
- Church Clothes (For Sunday)
- Bible, Journal/Pen, Rosary, Spiritual Reading
- Backpack or Tote Bag – You will not have access to your cabin during the day.
DO NOT BRING
- Cell Phones, iPods, Tablets, Video Games, Laptops, etc.
- Teens are not allowed to bring phones, but the adult leaders will have phones and the students will be able to call home with our phones.
- Drugs, Tobacco, Alcohol, pocket knives, weapons, etc.
- Snacks (No Food in Rooms)