Are you passionate about evangelization and discipleship? Holy Spirit Youth Ministry needs you.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”-Matthew 28:19-20 (The Great Commission)
Holy Spirit Youth Ministry is dedicated to bringing teens to Jesus. We do this by accompanying our high schoolers on our shared journey of ongoing conversion. Read about the programs we offer our teens below and apply to be a part of the team that makes it all happen: Cor Team. “Cor” is the Latin word for “heart”; Cor Team is the heart of our youth ministry program.
We need disciples not only to help out in the ways listed below, but to learn the names of our teens, follow up with them about the things they share; to see, know, and love them. It’s all about relational ministry.
Fiat & Band of Brothers (High School Small Group Meetings) Volunteer
Fiat & BoB takes place every other Thursday night from 7:30-9 pm.
Fiat and Band of Brothers (BoB) are our small groups for high schoolers. Fiat (for the girls) and BoB (for the guys) are designed for deeper, more intimate conversations about the faith, practical applications, and questions to take place.
- Help out by…
- Planning discussion content, Bible studies, and activities for meetings
- Leading and conducting meeting
- Facilitating discussions, redirecting when necessary
HSYM Sunday Nights Volunteer
HSYM Meetings take place on Sunday nights from 7-9pm.
These large group meetings consist of a family style meal together, games, talks, discussions and prayer.
- Help out by…
- Preparing materials needed for meetings for things like games, activities, etc.
- Leading discussion with teens in a small group environment
- Assisting us in maintaining a safe and healthy meeting environment during activities and transitions
- Giving a talk on a topic of faith or share your own witness of faith
- Facilitating games and other activities