CYO Track & Field
Forms & Online Registration
Registration for CYO Spring Sports opens the first week in February and ends in mid-March. Registration is now CLOSED.
Along with the Online Registration through SportsPilot, the following must be reviewed and completed:
- NVJCYO: League Expectations video produced by the Diocese of Arlington – must be watched by parents / guardians and participant
- Code of Conduct for all Participants – to be returned to your coach on the first day of practice
- Permission and Medical Form – to be returned to your coach on the first day of practice
- Concussion Information Sheet – to be returned to your coach on the first day of practice
- COVID (Youth) Waiver – to be returned to your coach on the first day of practice
We will plan for practices to begin end of March and end the end of May.
Practices are held in the Back Field behind the School Building, once a week, Wednesdays from 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM. Athletes will start off in the School Gym for a short warm up / stretches.
Holy Spirit CYO Track & Field participates in the Diocesan-wide Track & Field meet on May 14th, at Bishop O’Connell High School.
The participation fee is $50.
Discounts and scholarships are available on an as needed basis. Please email Jennifer Olivera at [email protected] with information about your specific needs request.
Masks will be optional for athletes, coaches and officials.
If health conditions or federal, state, or local guidelines change, we will notify participants and families as it relates to specific NVJCYO activities or events.
Diocesan COVID Waiver
Part of the registration process will include this waiver. All participants must turn one in, prior to participation. In this waiver participants / families commit to self-health screenings, reporting of positive COVID cases among other things. Please read it thoroughly.
Attendance will be taken at practices for COVID tracing.
Track & Field Coordinator / Coach
Coach: Colleen Lester | [email protected]
Interested in Coaching?
We are always in need of more coaches to volunteer their time and share their talents with our Holy Spirit children. If you are interested in coaching, please email CYO Sports Coordinator, Jennifer Olivera, at [email protected], for next steps.