CYO Cross Country
Holy Spirit CYO Cross Country is a fall sport, and is open to boys and girls in grades 3 through 8, registered in Holy Spirit School or in Holy Spirit’s Religious Education Program.
Registration for CYO Fall Cross Country is currently closed.
Online Registration & Forms:
Along with the Online Registration through SportsPilot, the following must be reviewed and completed:
- NVJCYO: League Expectations video produced by the Diocese of Arlington – must be watched by parents / guardians and participant
- Code of Conduct for all Participants – to be returned to your coach on the first day of practice
- Permission and Medical Form – to be returned to your coach on the first day of practice
- Concussion Information Sheet – to be returned to your coach on the first day of practice
- COVID (Youth) Waiver – to be returned to your coach on the first day of practice
Practices are held in the Back Field behind the School Building. Wednesdays from 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM. Athletes will start off in the School Gym for a short warm up.
There are two Developmental Meets and one Championship Meet. Runners are required to participate in a minimum of one meet during the season.
Meet #1: 9/17 at Lee District Park
Meet #2: 10/15 at Saint Paul VI
Championship Meet: 11/5 at Fort Hunt Park
The participation fee is $45.
Discounts and scholarships are available on an as needed basis. Please email [email protected] with information about your specific needs request.
Masks will be optional for athletes, coaches, and officials.
If health conditions or federal, state, or local guidelines change, we will notify participants and families as it relates to specific NVJCYO activities or events.
Diocesan COVID Waiver
Part of the registration process will include this waiver. All participants must turn one in, prior to participation. In this waiver participants / families commit to self-health screenings, reporting of positive COVID cases among other things. Please read it thoroughly.
Attendance will be taken at practices for COVID tracing.
Cross Country Coordinator / Coach
Coach: Colleen Lester | [email protected]
Interested in Coaching?
We are always in need of more coaches to volunteer their time and share their talents with our Holy Spirit children. If you are interested in coaching, please email CYO Sports Coordinator at [email protected], for next steps.